The IPTS, Inc. Helical Gear Speed Reducers Sizes A-D with quill (plug-in) input are available in double and triple reduction ratios for foot mounting or with flanged output. They accept standard, off-the-shelf, AC or DC motors in NEMA frames from 56C to 210TC. No input coupling is required saving installation time and space.
Size A-D Helical Gear Speed Reducer Features
- Close grained cast iron construction.
- Stepped output shaft with oversized ball and tapered roller bearings with high overhung load capability.
- Double lip, spring loaded output seal guards against oil leakage while preventing dirt from entering the reducer.
- Hardened and shaved steel gears are used throughout for high efficiency and quiet operation.
- Brass, spring loaded pressure relief breather plug.
- Output shaft has a tapped hole in the end to facilitate mounting a sprocket or gear.
- Output cover is dowel pinned to gearcase before line boring to ensure perfect alignment of gears.
- Slots in C face to facilitate motor removal.
- Every unit test run prior to shipment.
Size A-D Helical Gear Speed Reducer Configurations
- Mounts: Foot or Flange
- Reduction: Double or Triple
- Shaft Diameters: 7/8", 1 1/8" and 1 5/8"
- Input Flange Size: 56C to 210TC
- Ratios: Variable
Size A-D Helical Gear Speed Reducer Applications
- Packaging Machinery
Shipping & Delivery
- JIT delivery
- Standard shipping: 3-4 days
- Same/next day shipping on stock products at no additional cost