Helical Gear Speed Reducers: Size AA
The IPTS, Inc. Size AA Helical Gear Speed Reducer with quill (plug in) input will accept any AC or DC motor in a 56C frame without the use of a flexible shaft coupling saving space as well as installation time.
This highly efficient (95%) reducer uses hardened steel gears supported by oversized ball bearings in a close grained cast iron housing and is available in foot or output flange mounting versions. Double lip, spring loaded seals guard against oil leakage while preventing dirt from entering the reducer.
The size AA reducer uses a brass, spring loaded pressure relief breather plug. All reducers are shipped with oil and test run in both directions prior to shipment.
If you're looking for a high quality, low cost helical speed reducer to operate efficiently in a small space, the IPTS size AA reducer is what you've been looking for.
Size AA Helical Gear Speed Reducer Features
- Foot Mounted HQD-AA-56C or Flange Mounted HQVD-AA-56C
- Available with horizontal or vertical mounting
- Shaft Sizes: 5/8" or 3/4"
- For use with AC or DC C-Face Motors in NEMA Frames 56C
- Hardened and Shaved Steel Gears for 96% efficiency
- Double Lip, Spring loaded oil seals guard against oil leakage while preventing dirt from entering the reducer
- Close grained cast iron construction
- Stepped output shaft with oversized ball bearings
- Weight: 22 pounds